Herbs leaves washing and drying line , using bubble water bath cleaning, is suitable for cleaning various leafy vegetables and herbs, such as lemongrass, evening primrose, tobacco leaves, betel leaves, lime leaves, ficus leaves, etc. The cleaned leaves are sprayed out by the airflow generated by the air dryer through the nozzle, and the water removal rate is as high as 99%! It is air-dried at room temperature to effectively protect the color and quality of leafy medicinal herbs and leafy vegetables!
Herb Leaves Washing And Drying Line Advantages
Simple structure and easy maintenance.
Low energy consumption and low cost of use.
The noise is small, and it is suitable for occasions where the working environment requires relatively quiet.
The conveying is stable and the speed is adjustable. The herbs and vegetables leaves move with the traveling of the conveyor belt, which can avoid damage to the leaves.
Leaves Washing And Drying Line Features
Made of stainless steel
Made of 304 food grade stainless steel, sturdy and easy to use, easy to clean;
The mesh belt is automatically lifted
During the cleaning and air-drying process, the conveyor belt automatically lifts and conveys materials, replacing manual labor, which is convenient and fast;
Compared with the traditional drying and water removal method, the air dryer is easy to operate and easy to use (just connect the power to use)!
Circulating filtered water tank
During the use of the equipment, after the dirty water is filtered by the circulating filter water tank, it is re-injected into the clean water tank to realize the circulating filtration of water and save water resources.
Non-standard custom styles, various models and specifications support customization. Provide technical guidance free of charge and provide whole plant assembly line plan planning.
Here is our herb leaves washign machien youtube video testing in our factory for your reference:
Leaves Washing Machine Parameter
|Air Bubble Washing Machine
|Mesh belt width
|Air pump power
|Hand power (customized)
Herb leaves washign machine precautions
1. Power supply: 380V 3KW 50HZ or customized as your country request!
2. After connecting the power, please do not start the work directly. You should first start the mesh belt operation to confirm whether the mesh belt is running forward. If it is reversed, please reverse the connection of the three-phase electrical connector until the motor rotates forward.
3. Before working, please add water to the pool until 15 cm below the scraper (according to material cleaning requirements and output).
4. Connect the tap water to the spray pipe at the lifting place of the equipment, and then put the products to be washed in an appropriate amount in turn.
5. Check that the power cord access is safe and reliable before use. After the tap water is connected, start the equipment, and after the operation is stable, put the products to be washed in sequence.
6. The equipment should regularly check that each bearing seat is FL205, add lubricating oil, and tighten or replace the chain in time if the chain is loose for too long.
7. The operation of the mesh belt of the machine is manual stepless speed regulation. When the machine is turned on for the first time, the running speed can be adjusted according to the production needs.
8. Check the reducer oil level bed every month to see if there is any loss, and replace the reducer gear oil every three months.
9. After using the mesh belt for a period of time, there will be different degrees of loosening. Please open the feeding plate and tighten the two tension bolts below with a wrench. The mesh belt should not be tightened too tightly.
10. It is strictly forbidden to remove the chain guard box for use.
11. After using every day, after draining the sewage in the pool, clean the mesh belt and the inside of the sink with clean water