Chili sauce with good color and fragrance is an indispensable and delicious condiment, but how much do you know about its super practical effects?
Chili sauce is a sauce made from fresh chili and is a common condiment on the table.
There are two types of chili sauce: oil and water. The oil system is made of sesame oil and chili, and the color is bright red, with a layer of sesame oil floating on it, which is easy to store; the water system is made of water and chili, adding garlic, ginger, sugar, salt, can be stored for a long time, and the taste is more delicious.
1. Antipyretic and analgesic: Capsicum is pungent, which can lower body temperature through sweating and relieve muscle pain, so it has a strong antipyretic and analgesic effect;
2. Prevention of cancer: Capsaicin, the active ingredient of pepper, is an antioxidant substance, which can prevent the metabolism of related cells, thereby stopping the cancerous process of cell tissues and reducing the incidence of cancer cells;
3. Increase appetite and help digestion: The strong spicy taste of pepper can stimulate the secretion of saliva and gastric juice, increase appetite, promote intestinal peristalsis, and help digestion;
4. Lipid lowering and weight loss: Capsaicin contained in chili peppers can promote fat metabolism, prevent fat accumulation in the body, and help reduce fat, lose weight and prevent diseases;
5. Because pepper has a strong effect of promoting blood circulation, it can improve women’s symptoms of cold, frostbite, vascular headache and other symptoms, and can also increase brain cell activity, help delay aging, and relieve many diseases.
6. To prevent gallstones, people who have suffered from gallstones eat more green peppers rich in vitamin C, which has a certain effect on alleviating the condition.