The small scale milk homogenizer can crush the fat globules in the milk, so that the fat can be fully dissolved into the protein, thereby preventing the fat from sticking and coagulating, and is also more conducive to the body’s absorption.
The suspension stability of most liquid foods, including milk and beverages, can be improved by homogenization. Milk homogenization is a new technology in milk processing. In order to obtain good characteristics of dairy products, high-pressure homogenization processes are often used in dairy production and processing.
The principle of milk homogenization:
1) Shearing effect: When the milk passes through the narrow slits in the homogenizing head at high speed, the eddy current generates shearing force on the fat and breaks the fat.
2) Blasting (cavitation) effect: The hydrostatic pressure can drop below the vapor pressure of the fat, and a local instantaneous vacuum will be generated inside the liquid, forming a cavitation phenomenon, causing the fat globule to burst and smash.
3) Squeeze (impact) effect: When the fat globules impact the homogenizing valve at a high speed, the fat globules are broken.
Features of milk homogenizer:
1. The whole machine is made of 304 stainless steel, which is clean and hygienic;
2. It has a wide range of applications. The suspension stability of most liquid foods, including milk and beverages, can be improved by homogenization.
3. Frequency conversion control, lower energy consumption, higher energy efficiency ratio
Technical parameters of milk homogenizer:
Milk homogenizer can improve the homogeneity and stability of milk. Increase the retention period, reduce the reaction time to save a lot of catalysts or additives, change the consistency of the milk, improve the taste and color of the milk, and so on.
Milk homogenizer is a must for your investment in milk equipment. In addition, we also have milk pasteurizer and filling equipment, as well as a complete milk processing production line. If you have relevant needs, please feel free to leave a message with us online!